To View Oldest Post First

My blog is meant to have the oldest viewed first and then scroll down, which is not possible. So this is my possible way around it.
Click here to view oldest post first

Two Strand Flat Twist Out

Ok, so since I will do a mini chop, I will need a temporary protective style until I am able to get my more permanent style (Sangalese Twist which I will explain in another post).  So I want to try two strand flat twist.

   This is a style achieved by twisting the hair, similar to cornrows, while wet and letting the hair dry.  Once dry, you untwist the strand and the result is what you see to the left.  Depending on the size of your twist and the texture of your hair, the twist may vary in looks.  I search youtube and lots of woman  (relaxed, transitioning and natural) use this style.  One woman is actually fully natural as well as a hair stylist [:-)].  She shows to do two strand flat twist out as well as other things, so definely check her out

No comments:

Post a Comment