To View Oldest Post First

My blog is meant to have the oldest viewed first and then scroll down, which is not possible. So this is my possible way around it.
Click here to view oldest post first

Senegalese Twist

     Ok,  I have been having major breakage in the back since I have starting transitioning.  I have been following a regime to minimize the breakage but the back of my head must be in shock because it is extremely short compared to the front. So, given that I need a protective style the lasts for longer than a couple of day to a week.  So, while researching kinky twist,  I came across Senegalese Twist.

     Senegalese Twist are essentially the same thing as Kinky Twist except the hair that is used is different.  To me, Kinky Twist hair looks like yarn and I do not care for extensions and weave so I want something that  looks more real.  Also my hair hates braids, so that's why I'm going for twist.

   Senegalese Twist can run you about $175+ in a hair salon and depending on how small or big you want them, can take 3 hours or more to complete.  I have decided to do mine myself. Youtube,has tutorials on how to do the Senegalese Twist on many on how to style, I make mine crinkly, mostly cause the point of me transitioning, is so that I do not have straight hair.

So, I will post pics of the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment