To View Oldest Post First

My blog is meant to have the oldest viewed first and then scroll down, which is not possible. So this is my possible way around it.
Click here to view oldest post first

The Big Chop

     Ok so you can't talk about transitioning without talking about Big Chop.  Originally, I was going to try to transition without the Big Chop, however, my relaxed hair is not hold up well with the transition.  It starting to make me think that I have a softer curl pattern (in the 3 range).  So, given that, I will be going for a mini chop either today or tomorrow and I have given over to a braid style. 

    I have decided to do my big chop in either January (start the year natural) or on my birthday in March (a great birthday gift).  Even if you decide to transition without the BC, you will eventually will have to part with your relaxed ends.  Where the relaxed part meets the natural hair is a weak point, if you don't cut it, it will eventually break off which will in the long run damage your natural hair.

   So look for my hair being 100% natural in 5-7 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment