To View Oldest Post First

My blog is meant to have the oldest viewed first and then scroll down, which is not possible. So this is my possible way around it.
Click here to view oldest post first

The Results....

     Ok, so I snapped this photo after I finished the twist and I headed out with some friends.  I can not honestly tell you how long it took me to complete considering I was playing on the computer, watching TV and eating the whole time. I spent all day on it, but honestly it probably took 5-6 hours. 

     I LOVE these, they still need to be tied up at night like any hair style, but If I want, I can get up in the morning put it in a  pony tail and go.  Also, it pretty low maintenance.  Wrap at night,  I spray it with my homemade concoction (see another blog), and you CAN wash it with watered down shampoo, but I will probably use a spray bottle instead of totally soaking my head.  Can be left in up to two months, which is good cause I plan to BC in about 5 months.


No comments:

Post a Comment